This passive DVI adapter is used for the distribution of signals in devices. Starting from DVI ports on motherboards and graphic cards or AIO/Biscuit boards with proprietary connectors it is possible to conduct the signals to the exterior wall of devices.
The integrated DVI jack (180° offset right) can be plugged in the DVI components via further connectors of the type Hirose DF14-20S and Hirose DF13-6S.
The analog VGA as well as the digital DVI-part (180° offset right) can also be separated if necessary. The internal cable assembly matching to your VGA/DVI components is a customized part and can be designed according to your special requirements.
- directly mountable to your sled wall
- separate outgoing line VGA and DVI, 180° offset right
- small and light
- quick installation, UNC thread pre-assembled
- dimension: 44 (l) x 27 (w) x 12 (h) (in mm)
- operating temperature: -20 °C to 85 °C
- weight : 9.98 g
Please let us know your individual requirements enabling us to submit you our quotation.