The adapter ADA-USB-PANEL-A3.0 is a board which adapts from a USB-A3.0 socket to a 10-pin JSB-PHDR-10 connector (S10B-PHDSS). This board can be mounted to the panel by using screws. By this means interfaces can be offset from the main board resulting in a significantly better accessibility for customers or service staff.
The configuration from the USB-A connector to the PHDR-10 connector is NOT 1:1
- suitable for connection with customer specific cables
- mounting by clinch nut M3
- screws, spacer and cables not included
- RoHS compliant
- USB 3.0 compatible
- dimension: 37 (l) x 19 (w) x 19.2 (h) (in mm)
- operating temperature: -20 °C to 85 °C
- weight: 5.3 g
Our matching cable assembly is item number: KAB-ADA-USB3.0-AM-0500RK
We would be pleased to develop a cable assembly which meets your special requirements at any time. We will be glad to submit you our non-binding offer.
A further version of this adapter is item number: KAB-ADA-USB3.0-AM-0500RK
This adapter establishes a 1:1 interconnection from USB-A to PHR-5 in USB2.0!.