The “HSDS cable series” from OKI Electric Cable is suitable for differential transmission as a digital interface cable and can be used for a wide range of applications.
The digital interfaces used in many industrial devices are based on conventional interface standards but they are often adapted to the specifications of the respective devices. This can result in long delivery times. Furthermore the cables must be individually designed and manufactured. To solve this problem, OKI Electric Cable has analysed the specification requirements received from customers, identified and standardised the most versatile cable structures. The result: OKI's HSDS Series!
Transmission speed of up to 5 Gbps!
Most LVDS lines can reach a maximum transmission speed of 1.923 Gbps. More and more devices require a faster digital interface to ensure higher performance and functionality. The HSDS cable series is designed for optimized differential transmission. You can achieve more stable transmission quality with the new LVDS cable and it also supports a transmission speed of up to 5 Gbps.
The interface cable is double shielded for improved noise performance and is ideal for cabling of industrial equipment that may be affected by interference.
From the HSDS OKI cable series we can offer you further cable variants. 2-, 4-, 6- and 8-twisted pair variations of the high-speed cable are available from us. You can order the eight paired OKI cable with this order number: LTG-OKI-HSDS-K-AWG28-8P-K-M.
For detailed information, colour schemes and technical details of the HSDS OKI cables please refer to the attached data sheet on the left. If you have any questions regarding this article, please feel free to contact us at any time. Please also have a look at our OKI cable of the OMNET cable series: LTG-CAT6A-4P-OMNET-S-HFR-OKI.
- cable: HSDS K 28AWGX6P K-M
- copper wire strands, 6x2 twisted pair wire, 5 core wire, AWG28, up to 50 °C, 30 V
- outer diameter stranded wire, twisted pair: 1.1 mm
- shielding twisted pair: tinned annealed copper wire
- outer diameter stranded wire, core wire: 0.7 mm
- outer diameter of cable: 9,5 mm
- spiral shield: tinned annealed copper wire braid
- insulation material: oil and heat resistant PVC
- colour: black
- flexible, up to 10 million bending cycles (R = 50 mm)
- drag chain capable
- RoHS compliant
- UL 20276
- transmission rate: 5 Gbps
- characteristic impedance: Standard 100 Ω
- conductor resistance Ω/km: ≦ 206 (20℃)
- insulation resistance MΩ/km: ≧ 1000 (20℃)
- withstand voltage V-1-min: 500 VAC