This adapter is designed for an easy connection of FFC or FPC cables with a grid of 0.50 mm, 8- pin and a thickness of 0.30 mm to other connector systems.
A flex connector (bottom contact) and a header to take the MICRO-IDC connector for the flat cable are mounted to a small adapter PCB . The flex connector is used either with the delivered FFC cable or with FPC cables mounted to the component which shall be connected.
Technical data adapter:
- FFC/FPC style pitch 0.50 mm, thickness 0.30 mm
- side 1: FFC connector (bottom), 8-pin, pitch 0.50 mm
- side 2: Don Connex connector series C44-10 pitch 1.27 mm
- l x w x h: 26 x 25 x 3 mm
- dimension: 26 (l) x 25 (w) x 3 (h) (in mm)
- operating temperature: -20 °C to 85 °C
- weight: 6.5 g
Technical data cable:
- FFC-cable 70 mm, pitch 0.50 mm, mutual
- ribbon cable 500 mm, pitch 0.635 mm, spliced approx. 50 mm at the tail, IDC nib outside, UL2678
- light weight
- easy handling
- no special design for small quantities needed
- customized design according to your requirements possible
The standard set includes a FFC cable (length = 70 mm, type A = stripped equilaterally) with matching number of poles as well as a flat cable (length = 500 mm) with matching number of poles.
The FFC connector is designed for flex cables of 0.30 mm thickness (+/- 0.05 mm). The jack is provided for bottom connection with the FFC cable.
Various lengths available on request.
This cable fits to the following pin headers:
The following displays will be supported: