This adapter set is designed to change the position of micro-sd card slot or to preserve the SD port. This adapter fits for example to Raspberry PI boards. The detection of the card change (hot-plug) may not be ensured under certain circumstances (system-dependent).
- SMD Molex Memory slot, typ push-pull, 1.42 mm hight, with detect switch
- FPC/FFC Amphenol FCI connector VLL series, pitch 0.50 mm, 10-pin
- Micro SD card
- FPC/FFC Amphenol FCI Connector VLL series, ZIF, pitch 0.50 mm, 10-pin
- stripped on oppersite side, Hot Melt geschirmt, Pin 1 and Pin 10 are connected with the shield, max. 200 mA, UL2896
- dimension: 100 mm (l)
- operating temperature: -10 °C to 80 °C
- weight: 4.6 g
Available is this adapter set in following lengths:
ADA-MICROSD-EXTENDER-0100S = 100 mm FFC
ADA-MICROSD-EXTENDER-0200S = 200 mm FFC
ADA-MICROSD-EXTENDER-0300S = 300 mm FFC
ADA-MICROSD-EXTENDER-0400S = 400 mm FFC
Every FFC cable is available with an mindestorderquantity of 10 pcs. with our part no.:
To specify this set with length or mounting please do not hesitate to contact us for your individual offer.
This adapter is suitable for example Raspberry Pi boards. The detection of card change (hot plug) may not be guaranteed (system-dependent).
Information about the suitable SD card adapter can be found here.