This wiring harness allows a quick and easy connection between a display with a connector of the HIROSE DF-14 series and a graphics board. We supply a round cable with 30 assembled crimp contacts and a suitable connector housing. The second side is unprocessed. This enables you to assemble the unfinished side (crimp/solder) according to your cable layouts to achieve an optimum function and allocation of the pairs to the signal structures. This cable is suited for samples and very small series.
- side 1: mounted contacts typ DF14-2628SCF for connector DF14-30S-1.25C, unstucked, enclose
- side 2: unprocessed - just cut off
- roundcable, DCY 16 x 2 x 0,09 mm², l = 500 mm
- operating temperature: -20 °C to 85 °C
- weight: 44.3 g
- individual assembling possible
- different length available on short notice
- standardized pitch
- defined impedance between the wires
- this cable will supplied unplugged including a connector housing!
We can also offer you samples of complete assembled, ready-to-use wiring harnesses. We would be pleased to submit you our non-binding offer.
This cable fits to the following pin headers:
This cable can be connected with the following LCDs, adapters:
LTD104C11S, ITSX98, LTM12C275A, LTM150XH-T01, PrismaECO-eDP, LVDS2eDP-01, G156HTN02.0, G150XVN01.0, G150XVN01.2, LQ156M1LG21, G190ETN01.2, G190ETN01.4, G190ETN01.6