Here we offer you an industrial RJ45 Ethernet data connector. This 8-pole connector achieves, with the flexible, professional CAT6 category, transmission speeds of up to 500 MHz and is thus suitable for 10 Gigabit Ethernet. CAT-6 category cables are used throughout the public network infrastructure.
- RJ45 according to IEC 60 603-7
- conduction class: class 6, class EA, suitable for 1/10 Gigabit Ethernet
- conduction features: class 6, class EA, up to 500 MHz according to ISO/IEC 11 801:2002, EN 50 173-1
- transmission rate: 10/100 Mbits and 1/10 Gbits
- fully shielded
- M 12 x 1
- temperature range - 40 to + 70C°
- dimension: 57 (l) x 13.7 (w) x 16.1 (h) (in mm)
- operating temperature: -40 °C to 70 °C
Suitable for wires:
- strand AWG 27 to 22 (solid/flexible)
- diameter of the conductor: max. 1.6 mm (including isolation)
- outer diameter of the cable: 4.5 to 9.00 mm straight version) - 4.5 to 8 mm (45°angled version)
- conductor connection by IDC-contacts, tool-free
- mating cycles: as many as 750
We can process the following Harting connectors:
This connector is suitable for our wire LTG-CAT6-4X2XAWG26/19-PUR-UL.
We would be pleased to offer you the assembling of this connector with one of our wires as well as the manufacturing of a fully wired cable (according to your layout one or double sided).
Please do not hesitate to contact us. We look forward to submit you our non-binding quotation.