This adapter is designed to connect FFC or FPC cables (33-pin, pitch 0.50 mm, thickness 0.30 mm) comfortably with other connector systems.
A small adapter board is equipped with a flex connector (bottom contact) and a header to conjoin the MICRO-IDC connector for flat cables. The flex connector is either used with the attached FFC cable or with FPC (Flexible Printed Circuit) cables already installed to the component.
- light weight
- easy handling
- no special design for small quantities needed
- customized design according to your requirements possible
The standard set includes a FFC cable (length = 200 mm, type A = stripped equilaterally) with matching number of poles as well as a flat cable (length = 500 mm) with matching number of poles.
The FFC connector is designed for flex cables of 0.30 mm thickness (+/- 0.05 mm). The jack is provided for bottom connection with the FFC cable.
Various lengths available on request.
The following display will be supported:
G057QN01V0, G057VN01V0, LQ057Q3DC02, LQ057Q3DC12, NL3224BC35-20, NL3224BC35-21, NL3224BC35-22, PD057VT2, PD057VU1, PD057VU4, PD057VU5, LQ084V3DG02, LTA057A343F, THG057VGLAH-H000, THG057VGLAH-H00, G057QN01
FH12A-33S-0.5SH, FH12-33S-0.5SH, FA5B033HP1R3000 and others.
- Länge / Lenght: 45,2 mm
- Breite / Width: 25,1 mm
- Höhe / Height: 6,7 mm
range of temperatures
- Betriebstemperatur / Operating temperature: Min: -20,00 °C Max: 85,00 °C
- Lagertemperatur / Storage temperature: Min: -40,00 °C Max: 85,00 °C
- Bruttogewicht / Gross weight: 52,2 g
- Nettogewicht / Net weight: 45,1 g