For this cable assembly we used a HIROSE connector of the DF58 series: DF58-3S-1.2C. This Hirose wire-to-board connector, with its very small design and stack height of only 1.0 mm, is ideal for connecting small devices. The connector with its cable is mounted vertically. The cable side locking is done by the so-called ViSe Lock mechanism. This prevents the cables from being easily disconnected due to tough routing or an excessive load.
The Hirose connector has a high current capability up the maximum of 3.0 A (when using AWG28). By adopting high conductivity material and lowering contact resistance through optimized contact force, high-current capability is achieved in spite of its small size. The effective mating length is 0.29 mm. The 2-point clip contact stabilizes the contact resistance.
- Side 1: DF58-3S-1.2C
- Side 2: unprocessed
- 3 strands = AWG28: Ø 0.127 mm, black (also available in AWG30: Ø 0.102 mm)
- L = 300 mm
- Weight: 10 g
- Rated current: AWG28: 3.0 A, 2.5 A, 2.0 A; AWG30: 2.5 A, 2.0 A, 1.5 A
- AWG28: Ø 0.127 mm
- AWG30: Ø 0.102 mm
- Voltage value: 100 V AC/DC
- Insulation resistance: min. 100 MΩ, min. 100 V DC
- Contact resistance: max. 10 mΩ, max. 20 mV max. at 1 mA
- 10 mating cycles
- Operating temperature: -55 °C to +85 °C
- Storage temperature: -10 °C to +60 °C
- Resistance to hand soldering heat: 350°C for 3 seconds
- Application humidity: 20 % to 80 %.
- Storage humidity: 40 % to 70 %.
- Insulation: LCP, black
- Contacts: copper alloy, tinned
- Crimp sockets Insulation: LCP, natural
- Crimp contacts: copper alloy, tinned
We can also offer you the built-in cable in a 2, 3, 4 and 6 pole version. The minimum production quantity is 100 pieces per variant. Cable length and colours can be freely selected by you.
Of course, customer-specific changes are also possible at any time - please contact us!