USB2.0 connecting cable USB connector type B 90° angled down and USB connector type A male for USB2.0 devices as e.g. mobile printers, scanners and webcams.
The special feature of this cable is the USB connector type B angled down. This cable is especially designed for a space saving connection to various USB table top units.
The cable design is extremely short and thus ideal for mobile applications and for a connection of high powered USB devices. The twin shielding makes this cable perfectly suitable for industrial applications.
- side 1: USB-B connector, 90° angled down
- side 2: USB-A male
- USB wire AWG28/1P (pair twisted data cable),
- black, l = 1000 mm
- twin shielding (screen and netting)
- UL2725, temperature class 80°C, voltage class 30V
- difference length available (500 mm and 2000 mm)
- operating temperature: -20 °C to 80 °C
- weight: 46.3 g
Further versions are available at short notice upon request:
- USB-connector A angulated to the right
- USB connector A angulated to the left
- USB-connector A angulated down
- USB-connector A angulated up
- USB-connector B angulated to the right
- USB-connector B angulated to the left
- USB-connector B angulated down
- USB A + B angulated to the right
- USB A + B angulated to the left
- A angulated to the right + B to the left
- A angulated to the left + B to the right
Please contact us and let us know your special requirements as to the USB cable. We would be glad to also offer you customized solutions.