High current cable assembly with XT60H-F connectorKAB-XT60H-F-0190LI-BK
Are you looking for a secure and reliable connection for your high-current accumulator cable? Then our cable assembly with the AMASS 2-pole XT60H-F female contact is the perfect solution for you!
The assembly is equipped with a robust and standardized XT60 connector on one end, designed for high current-carrying capacity. On the other end, there are 5 mm stripped and tinned wires with an AWG12 gauge and a length of 190mm (outer).
The female part of the XT60 connector is soldered to your LiPo battery, while the male part serves as a plug for connection to the controller. The gold-plated contacts ensure a smooth flow of current. Reversal of polarity between positive and negative is excluded, which is particularly important when using LiPos.
Gold-plated contacts & robust construction
The assembly is ideal for model aircraft, drone batteries and solar panels. Thanks to the grippy surface and easy connection possibilities, you can connect your devices quickly and easily. The soldering connections for the polarity, which are designed for a contact diameter of 3.5mm, are located on the back of the assembly. The robust construction ensures high durability and longevity.
- Side 1: AMASS 2-pole XT60H-F, female
- Side 2: 5 mm, stripped and tinned
- Cable: 2 x AWG12 stranded wires (Ø 3.2 mm²)
- UL1015, VW-1, 105 °C, 600 V, black
- L = 190 mm (outer)
Technical specifications of XT60H-F & XT60H-M connectors:
- Manufacturer: AMASS Electronics Co. LTD
- Connector series: XT60 | XT60H
- Housing material: Polyamide
- Colour: Yellow, Anthracite
- Ø: 3.5 mm
- Contact material: Brass, gold plated
- Contact resistance: 0.55 mΩ
- Operating voltage DC: 500 V
- Operating current: 30 A
- Max. short-term current rating: 60 A
- Plug cycles: 1000 cycles
- Cable used: AWG12
- Temperature range: -20 °C to 120 °C
- Fire protection class: UL94-V0
You need a cable assembly with an XT60H-M male contact? Click here!
Do you need a customised solution? No problem! Please do not hesitate to contact us if you require further information or if you have any questions. We are happy to assist you!