Our brand new micro coax cable assembly with I-PEX Cabline®-SS 20374 connector!
Here we present our cable assembly with connectors of the I-PEX CABLINE®-SS series, connector type 20373, for high-speed LVDS applications. This cable is suitable for LVDS devices such as LCD displays, display panels, computer and television screens and most 16:9 screen board-to-wire connections.
The I-PEX Cabline®-SS 20373 plug connector with its super-slim design and a plug-in height of only 1.65 mm is ideally suited for connection in small devices. The 40-pin connector with 0.40 mm pitch is mounted vertically at right angles.
Connectors of the Cabline®-SS series offer reliable, stable and high-quality data transmission!
I-PEX's unique ”W-point“ design creates a highly reliable connection between the plug and the socket. The plug is connected to the receptacle at two contact points by the W-shape, which is much more reliable than the typical single-point contact designs of conventional plugs. (See plug and socket cross section figure in the data sheet).
The different part numbers of the individual components of the Cabline®-SS connector can be found in the technical drawing.
- side 1: I-PEX Cabline®-SS 20373, pitch = 0.40 mm
- side 2: I-PEX Cabline®-SS 20373, pitch = 0.40 mm
- cable: AWG40, micro coax, assignment 1:1, L = 150 mm
- plugged height: max. 1.85 mm (1.65 mm nominal)
- depth: 3.0 mm
- pairing type: vertical
- REACH and RoHS compliant
- operating temperature: -40 °C to 85 °C
- weight: 3.6 g
- Highly reliable contact by using I-PEX's unique "W-Point" design.
- mechanical locking against vibration and shock
- slim plug design, suitable for through hole mounting
- safe shielding due to metal frame
- wide range of pin numbers are available: 10, 14, 20, 30, 32, 35, 40, 50
Applications (transmission rates are only achieved with micro coax - not with discrete wire): HDMI® 2.0 (6 Gbps), eDP HBR 3 (8.1 Gbps), eDP HBR 2 (5.4 Gbps), eDP (2.7 Gbps), USB® 3.1 Gen 1 (5 Gbps), MiPi Gear 3 (5.8 Gbps), V-By-One HS 1.4 (4 Gbps)
Information on current carrying capacity:
- 0.24A AC/DC [AWG #42] per contact/up to 50 contacts
- 0.25A AC/DC [AWG #40] per contact/up to 50 contacts
- 0.30A AC/DC [AWG #40] per contact/up to 32 contacts
- 0.35A AC/DC [AWG #36] per contact/up to 50 contacts
- 0.40A AC/DC [AWG #36] per contact/up to 37 contacts
- 0.35A AC/DC [AWG #34] per contact/up to 50 contacts
- 1.00A AC/DC [AWG #34] per contact/up to 2 contacts
We would be pleased to adapt this LVDS cable according to your drawings and requirements. Cable length, pin connection, connector type and other parameters can be customized at any time. Please contact us, we will offer you the best product solutions in best quality.
Please visit our I-PEX category. Here you will find more cable assemblies with I-PEX connectors.
Different part numbers of the individual components of the Cabline®-SS connector:
Plug for cable assembly
Plug Metal Cover