Here we offer you the new ACES connector type 51700 in 0.8 mm pitch.
The ACES connector is designed for PCI Express Mini Card applications. The interface supports PCI Express, USB 2.0 and USB 3.0 connections. Most notebooks (from 2005) are based on PCI Express and have slots for PCI Express Mini Cards.
A locking option is available for fixing the module to the connector. The latch has mechanisms on both sides for module ejection. Two types of module mounting heights are available. A stand-off type allows components of under 1.8 mm height to be placed below the module.
- connector: ACES 51700, 52 pin, black
- pitch: 0.8 mm
- height: 4,00 mm
- PCB mounting: SMT
- right angled
- product height (mm): 4,00
- centre height (mm): 1,60
- PCB to top height (mm): 1,60
- Mating cycle: 50
- RoHS compliant
- Minimum order quantity: 850 pcs. (Tape or roll)
- Temperature range: -40 ℃ ~ +80 ℃
- Voltage: 50 V AC per contact
- Current: 0.5 A per contact
- Contact resistance: max. 75 mΩ
- Dielectric withstand voltage: min. 300 V AC
- Insulation resistance: min. 500 MΩ
Further ACES connectors of the MM60 series:
Locking: MM60-EZH039-B5-R850, MM60-EZH059-B5-R650
Standoff: NT1R3000, NT4R1600