Convert CompactFlash to SlimLine low power 2.5'' SATA HDD!
This adapter is a small compact flash memory card adapter designed to replace a 2.5"S-ATA/SATA hard drive.
- extremely small dimensions
- 22 pin SATA (signals and power)male connector on board
- Supports CompactFlashTM cards (type I & II) or a IBM MicrodriveTM
- Transparent to the operating system, no drivers required
- The CF card can be utilized as a primary bootable device containing the OS and application.
- The shock resistance and the extremely low power consumption is comparable to a SSD drive.
- RoHS compliant
- dimension: 74 (l) x 51 (w) x 6 (h) (in mm)
- operating temperature: 0.01 °C to 70 °C
- weight: 16.2 g