CompactFlash to SATA adapter
Bootable & Hot-Plug CompactFlash on Serial ATA port! This is a convenient interface that allows CompactFlash devices to be operated in any system with a SATA port.
- Compatible with Serial ATA 1.0a specifications, high transfer rate of up to 1.5 GBps
- Supports Spread Spectrum in receiver
- Suitable for any computer case, mini computer, embedded system, iPC and Rackmount case
- CF1 supports CompactFlash cards (type I+II) or an IBM Microdrive™
- CF card Primary Bootable Device depending on OS and application
- On board activity LED for CF access
- Push button ejector included
- Power supply by 4-pin floppy disk connector
- CF 3.3V/5V voltage selection
- Independent from operating system, no drivers required
- RoHS compliant
- dimension: 120.9 (l) x 81.8 (w) x 21.6 (h) (in mm)
- operating temperature: -20 °C to 85 °C
- weight: 68 g
How to install:
Step 1. Connect Y-type power cable to this Bridge board and PC Power Supply
Step 2. Connect SATA port to SATA host.
1. “JP2” jumper is for RESET signal connection between chipset & CF socket (Pin 41).
2. “JP1” jumper is for 3.3V or 5V power source selection for CF memory card
Pin 1 - Pin 2 close --> 3.3 V Power
Pin 2 - Pin 3 close ---> 5 V Power