This adapter is designed to extend FFC cable with 12-pins and 1.00 mm grid.
- side 1: FFC connector 12-pin, pitch = 1,00 mm, ZIF, bottom contact
- side 2: FFC connector 12-pin, pitch = 1.00 mm, ZIF, bottom contact
- dimension: 16.00 (l) x 18.00 (w) x 1.6 (h) (in mm)
- operating temperature: -20 °C to 85 °C
- weight: 1.8 g
Suitable FFC-cables must be ordered separately i.e. pitch 1.00 mm.
The following adapter solutions are mostly available from stock:
- ADA-FFC10-FFC10-050 - 10 pol. R = 0.50 mm
- ADA-FFC10-FFC10-100 - 10 pol. R = 1.00 mm
- ADA-FFC12-FFC12-050 - 12 pol. R = 0.50 mm
- ADA-FFC20-FFC20-050 - 20 pol. R = 0.50.mm
- ADA-FFC20-FFC20-100 - 20 pol. R = 1.00 mm
- ADA-FFC22-FFC22-050 - 22 pol. R = 0.50.mm
- ADA-FFC24-FFC24-050 - 24 pol. R = 0.50.mm
- ADA-FFC26-FFC26-050 - 26 pol. R = 0.50.mm
Suitable FFC-cables for pitch 0.50 mm i.e.:
This adapter can be manufactured in a customized version (without existing stock) with any pin number required as to quantities starting from 50 pieces.