FFC pitch 1.00 mm
FFC cables with the grid dimension of 1.00 mm is the most favored standard size for FFC cables.
- number of wires: 2 to 100
- cross-sections: 0.035 x 0.65 mm or 0.050 x 0.65 mm or 0.10 x 0.65 mm
- contact length 2 to 5 mm (+/- 0.50/1.00)
- reinforcement length: 5 to 20 mm (+/- 1.00/2.00)
- contact strength mating area 0.30 mm (+/- 0.05 mm)
The first mentioned data in the tolerance specification refers to increased precision due to sorting (please order separately). The last mentioned data refers to the standard without sorting.
- max. line resistance: 0.94 Ω/m (0.035) or 0.60 Ω/m (0.050) or 0.35 Ω/m (0.10)
- max power load: 280 mA (0.035) or 400 mA (0.050) or 800 mA (0.10)
- Insulating resistance: 100 MΩ at 500 V/min.
The following UL style options are available for this grid:
- for LCD: LM215WF3-SCL1, LM230WF3-SLB1, LM215WF3-SLA1, LM240WU8, HV101WX1, LM230WF3-SLD1
- for inverter : GH434A, GH420A
- for connector: 10019HR-H06B, 10031HR-04 (Yeonho), 20397-008E (I-PEX)
The suitable FFC cables can also be inquired on our website using our FFC configurator.