This adapter is designed for a comfortable connection of a FFC or FPC cable with a pitch of 0.50 mm/40-pin and a thickness of 0.40 mm with further connectors.
A small adapter board is equipped with a flat foil connector (bottom contact) and a header to interlink a connector with a pitch of 2.54 mm of flat ribbon cables.
The foil connector can either be interlinked with a FFC cable which has to be ordered separately or with a FPC (Flexible Printed Circuit) already mounted to the device.
- easy to handle
- no self-development for small quantities required
- customized versions possible
- side 1: FFC connector 40-pin, R=0.50 mm, H=2.10 mm, BOTTOM, ZIF
- side 2: header row 20 x 2 R=2.54 mm
- further solder socket for tapping all signals
- patch panel 2 x 10-pin
- dimension: 60 (l) x 40.1 (w) x 10.6 (h) (in mm)
- operating temperature: -20 °C to 85 °C
- weight: 13.1 g
Attention: matching FFC cables are not included in the scope of delivery and have to be ordered separately. For more information concerning FFCs of your choice please see the annex.
Matching FFC cables:
This cable supports the following displays (amongst others): T043GB03D01, T080UC01D01