This adapter is designed for a comfortable connection of FFCs or FPCs with other plug connectors. It has a grid of 0.50 mm / 8-pin and a height of 0.30 mm.
A small adapter board is equipped with a FFC/FPC connector (bottom contact) and a multi-pin connector, 8-pin, pitch 1.25 mm to adapt a crimping socket for single conductors.
- easy to handle
- no customized design for small quantities required
- side 1: FFC connector bottom, 8-pin, pitch = 0.50 mm
- side 2: 53621-0800 (compatible with 51021-0800), 8-pin, pitch = 1.25 mm
- dimension: 15 (l) x 20 (w) x 1.7 (h) (in mm)
- operating temperature: -20 °C to 85 °C
- weight: 4.4 g
Not included in standard scope of supply: Ribbon cable of 500 mm KAB-51021-0800-0500FK with the matching number of poles, 8-pin connector, pitch = 1.25 mm. The FFC/FPC connector is designed for 0.30 mm (+/- 0.05 mm) FFCs/FPCs. The connector applies electrical contact to the FFC/FPC cable from below. You will find the suitable FFC cables with our FFC configurator.
Further lengths are also available upon request at short notice.
This adapter is also available in 9-pin version and could adapt to display (for example): SCF0700720GGU12REV.2