This MicroSD built-in socket adaptor set, for extending micro SD card slots, is available in the standard 400 mm length. Other customised lengths in 100, 200 and 300 mm lengths are available on request.
- ADA-IP67-M20-ABM0-MICROSD-0100 = 100 mm
- ADA-IP67-M20-ABM0-MICROSD-0200 = 200 mm
- ADA-IP67-M20-ABM0-MICROSD-0300 = 300 mm
The screwable closing cap with its rubber seal reaches protection class IP67. The socket, with its high-quality aluminum housing, can even be used for industrial applications.
The built-in socket is offered in a silver anodized aluminum version, moreover it is available in many different metal and color variations. Please refer to the order code attached for your preferred adapter version.
Our standard scope of delivery ADA-IP67-M20-ABM0-MICROSD-0400 contains a matching plane nut (M20 x 1.5-3.0), a closing cap with its rubber flap and a washer appropriate to any case with a thickness lower than 3 mm. You can add other components, such as a self-locking nut or a smooth cap, anytime.
- side 1: MicroSD connector
- side 2: MicroSD connector
- shielded FFC (UL2896, 80 °C, 30V)
- total length L = 435 mm +/- 10 mm
- silver anodized aluminum housing
- screw connection: M20 x 1.5-3.0
- aluminium closing cap with rubber flap
- weight: ~ 45 g
Further IP67 solutions are available and ready to be assembled any time. Talk to us about the specific needs of your application or learn more about the general IP protection classes. We are pleased to create an individual offer any time.
Please find further attachments, matching the IP67 series, here. Information about the suitable SD card adapter can be found here.