The adapter ADA-LAN-PANEL-LEDX2-RUGGED is a board which adapts from RJ45 8/8 to a 12-pin HIROSE DF13 connector (DF13-12P-1.25(20)). It can be mounted to a chassis by screws (panel mounting).
- suitable for connection with customer specific cables
- suitable for connection with ES&S cable assembly
Mounting by clinch nut M3. Screws, spacer and cables are not included. Please order separatly.
- 1.5 A
- contact resistance max. 30 Mega Ω
- insulation resistance min. 500 Mega Ω
- fully RoHS compliant
- operating temperature: - 40°C up to + 105°C
- thermal shock: 25 cycles from – 40°C up to + 70°C
- air humidity: EIC512-6/EIA364-11A
- thermo plastic housing according to UL94V0, colour black
- contacts gold on nickel
- 1 green LED and 1 yellow LED
- physical Shock: Per EIA 364-27 Condition H (11 ms 30G)
- vibration: Per EIA 364-28 per Condition 5, Letter A
- dimension: 27.9 (l) x 29 (w) x 18 (h) (in mm)
- operating temperature: -20 °C to 85 °C
- weight: 8.5 g
Perfect operation in robust environments as e.g. some industrial applications: slot machines, GPS units, agricultural positioning machines or military applications as e.g.: mobile communication devices, test equipments, military vehicles and radios
CAUTION: these technical data refer only to connections with a RJ45. They do NOT apply for connections with a DF13!
There are further IP67-solutions available. Please let us know the special requirements of your applications. For more information as to IP protection classes please click here. We would be pleased to submit you our non-binding, individual quotation.