RS232 adapter | 2/2 channelADA-RS232-ISO-BP2-12V
The adaptor ADA-RS232-ISO-BP2-12V is based on an integrated isolating DC/DC converter. This adapter is a 2/2 channel RS232 isolator (up to 4kV).
Our adaptor meets the strict standards of medical technology: medical standard EN60601-1: 20006 (medical electrical equipment - Part 1: general requirements for basic safety and essential performance).
- RS232 transmission over medium distances
- isolation: min. 4 kV
- connectors: D-SUB 9 pin male (UNC thread) and IDC 2x5 pin R= 2.54 mm
- power supply: 12 V DC regulated (7-20V) - 2pol. Molex type R= 1.25 mm
- signals: RxD, TxD, RTS, CTS, GND
- dimension: 32 (l) x 38 (b) (in mm)
- operating temperature: -20 °C to 85 °C
- small size
- galvanically isolated connection
- no setting of transmission parameters required
- compliance with standards in industrial and medical environments
- increased interference resistance and more severe interference emissions for a medical environment
Our RS232 adaptor is also available as 5V version under the following purchase order number
ADA-RS232-ISO-BP2-5V. This adaptor has a power supply of 5V DC, the remaining technical features are identical to the 12V version of our adaptor.