The adapter ADA-USB-PANEL-2-PORT is a board which adapts from two USB-A jacks to a 10-pin IDC connector 2.00 mm pitch. It can be mounted to a chassis by screws (panel mounting). The USB-A connectors can be mounted everywhere within the chassis.
As to data storage and user identification the USB interfaces can be made accessible from everywhere at the device.
- suitable for connection with customer specific cables
- suitable for connection with ES&S standard cables (available from stock)
- fortifiable by clinch nut M3
- screws, spacer and cables not included
- RoHS compliant
- dimension: 36.1 (l) x 21.8 (w) x 19.1 (h) (in mm)
- operating temperature: -20 °C to 85 °C
- weight: 7.5 g
ES&S matching cables:
(ribbon cable, unilaterally open-ended)
(round cable, unilaterally open-ended)