The adapter ADA-USB-PANEL-REV-B is a board which adapts from an USB A female jack to a 5-pin JST PHR-5 (S05B-PH-K) connector. It can be mounted to a chassis by screws (panel mounting). The pinout from the USB-A connector to the PHR-5 connector is 1:1 connected.
- suitable for connection with customer specific cables
- mounting by clinch nut M3
- screws, spacer and cables not included
- RoHS compliant
- dimension: 36.6 (l) x 16.2 (w) x 19 (h) (in mm)
- operating temperature: -20 °C to 85 °C
- weight: 4.7 g
Cable asselmbly KAB-ADA-USB-AM-0500RK-REV-B fit for this adapter. Please order separatly. The needed cable assemblies are available in various lenghts.
The interfaces can be offset from the mainboard. Thus the accessibility for the user will be improved significantly.
Another version (ADA-USB-PANEL-REV-A) is also available and has NOT a 1:1 pinout from USB-A to PHR-5.
An active extension with an identical assembly dimension is available on request. Customer specific nonstandard solutions can be designed upon request. Please contact us.