We offer an USB built-in socket (type A, female) with the protection class IP67, in a high quality stainless steel version. The connection cable of 1000 mm length has a dual USB port option. The stainless steel material 1.4301 is suitable for use in medical, industrial or
The cap is attached to the socket by a tightrope and can not be lost. The self-locking nut is included in the delivery – the connector can easily be screwed together with a housing thickness of up to 8.00 mm.
- side 1: IP67 USB type A female, with special dustcover cap
- side 2.1: USB type A, male
- side 2.2: USB type A, male
- USB 2.0 cable, grey, L = 1000 mm
- UL iQ™2725
- cap is mounted with the female connector body
- screw connection: M25 x 1.5
- cap diameter: 27.3 mm
- self-locking nut appropriate to any case with a thickness of up to 8 mm
- stainless steel type 1.4301
There are further IP67-solutions available. Please let us know the special requirements of your applications. For more information as to IP protection classes please click here. We would be pleased to submit you our non-binding, individual quotation.