IP67 socket USB 2.0 type AKAB-IP67-VM-USB-A-F-USB-A-M-0500RK-UNV
We are pleased to offer you our new IP67 cable assembly, with a high quality, female type A full metal plug. The IP67 socket, with its screwable cap and rubber seals, is dust and waterproof and meets the IP67 protection class. In addition, the cap is attached to the socket with an internal safety wire and can therefore not be lost.
A self-locking nut is included in the scope of delivery and provides the necessary hold for the socket with a housing thickness of up to 8 mm. The 500 mm long Hi-Speed USB 2.0 cable enables data transfer rates of up to 480 Mbit/s (60 MByte/s). The pass-through socket is ideal for heavy-duty use in the medical sector and for industrial use.
- side 1: IP67 USB 2.0 type A, female; incl. screw-on cap with safety wire, nut and seal
- side 2: USB 2.0 type A, male
- round cable: UL2725 (80 °C, 30 V), grey, L = 500
- socket thread: M20 x 1.5 mm
- The special cap is connected to the socket by a safety wire and can therefore not be lost.
- The self-locking nut is suitable for a front panel thickness of up to 8 mm.
- Nut and rubber seal are included in the delivery.
You can find more versions of this article on our website:
KAB-IP67-VM-USB-A-F-USB-A-M-0500RK-OS – with removable cap without safety wire
KAB-IP67-VM-USB-A-F-USB-A-M-0500RK – removable cap with external safety wire
You need a different version? No problem! Other IP67 solutions are available and can be assembled at any time. Feel free to talk to us about the special requirements of your application.