With our new SATA all-in-one cable you can operate different SATA drives – such as hard drives and SSDs. The combo connector combines a data and power cable into one SATA connection. Simply connect the SATA cable to your mainboard and the power cable to a power supply with a 4pin power socket.
You have the possibility to fix the SATA combo connector mechanically to your drive, therefore it is also suitable for a rough industrial applications. Mounting hole distance: 52 mm.
- side 1: SATA 7P/15P, straight 180° with fixing holes
- side 2.1: SATA 7P, straight 180°
- side 2.2: 4-pin, 5.25" power supply connector
- cable 1: SATA cable 7P, AWG26, UL 2725, red, L = 300 mm
- cable 2: strands AWG18, UL1007, red/black, approx. ca. L = 300 mm
- data transfer rates: SATA bis zu 3 Gbps
- MOQ = 125 pcs.
- weight: 30.9 g
This cable is suitable for TEAC drive "DVD Super Multi Drive" DV-W524GSC-REV. A.
Samples are available from stock. Do you have further customer specific requirements? No problem. We would be pleased to manufacture this article according to your ideas.