We are pleased to offer you the Micro-MaTch connector series from TE connectivity. With its contact spacing of 1.27 mm, offers a variety of wire-to-board and board-to-board interconnections. The Micro-MaTch contact concept differs from other available systems. The Micro-MaTch contact helps prevent fretting corrosion, the traditional failure mode in tin-plated connections. Relative movements caused by vibrations/thermal expansion between male and female contacts are absorbed by an additional positioning spring in the female part. By preventing movements on the contact spot, a gas tight connection can make the Micro-MaTch contact spring system fretting corrosion resistant.
- tin-plated contact design
- with 1.27 mm one of the smallest systems available
- minimum contact force of 2.0 N
- Friction corrosion resistant thanks to additional positioning spring and fully coated contacts: no bare edges or migration of corrosion products.
- Contacts completely protected by polyester housing except for the side socket of the panel connector.
- Strap-supplied wire connectors suitable for (semi-)automatic ground connections for 28 AWG flat ribbon cables [0.08 mm² to 0.09 mm²].
- control devices
- navigation systems
- base stations
- set-top boxes
- audio equipment
- switchboard systems
We can process the following connectors:
Do you need further information? Just contact us, we will be happy to help you.
We can process the following crimp contacts for you: 1-794608-0, 1740336-4, 0-171639-1, 87309-9, 1658670-4, 166678-1, 170360-1, 170361-1, 170362-1, 170376-2, 179227-1, 182206-2, 188744-1, 280530-1, 280708-2, 353069-1, 061173-1, 770601-1, 770673-1, 770903-1, 794016-1, 925819-3, 926882-1, 926883-1, 926886-1, 927985-1, 928782-2, 1-104480-3, 2-167301-2, 2-167301-4, 3-640706-1, 0-0092007-1, 1-968880-1, 1-968882-1, 2-1703930-1, 338096-1
On request also SOLARLOK series and others: 1740210-1, 1740210-2