We are pleased to offer you the Micro-MaTch connector series from TE connectivity. With its contact spacing of 1.27 mm, offers a variety of wire-to-board and board-to-board interconnections. The Micro-MaTch contact concept differs from other available systems. The Micro-MaTch contact helps prevent fretting corrosion, the traditional failure mode in tin-plated connections. Relative movements caused by vibrations/thermal expansion between male and female contacts are absorbed by an additional positioning spring in the female part. By preventing movements on the contact spot, a gas tight connection can make the Micro-MaTch contact spring system fretting corrosion resistant.
- tin-plated contact design
- with 1.27 mm one of the smallest systems available
- minimum contact force of 2.0 N
- Friction corrosion resistant thanks to additional positioning spring and fully coated contacts: no bare edges or migration of corrosion products.
- Contacts completely protected by polyester housing except for the side socket of the panel connector.
- Strap-supplied wire connectors suitable for (semi-)automatic ground connections for 28 AWG flat ribbon cables [0.08 mm² to 0.09 mm²].
- control devices
- navigation systems
- base stations
- set-top boxes
- audio equipment
- switchboard systems
We can process the following connectors:
Do you need further information? Just contact us, we will be happy to help you.