Bootable and Hot-Plug CompactFlash serial ATA port! Connect this bridge port with serial ATA port and make your PC system support bootable CompactFlash devices. This is a convenient interface that allows CompactFlash devices to be operated in any system with a SATA port.
- compatible with serial ATA 1.0a specifications, high transfer rate of up to 1.5 GBps
- supports Spread Spectrum in receiver
- suitable for any computer case, mini computer, embedded system, iPC and Rackmount case
- supports CompactFlash cards (type I+II) or an IBM Microdrive™
- the CF card can be operated as a primary bootable device containing the OS and the applications
- On board activity LED for CF access
- push button ejector included
- power supply by 4-pin FD floppy disk connector
- CF 3.3V/5V voltage selection
- independent of the operating system, no driver required
- bridge board with front bay bracket (floppy size)
- colour: black
- RoHS compliant
- dimension: 102.2 (l) x 100.1 (w) x 25 (h) (in mm)
- operating temperature: -20 °C to 85 °C
- weight: 145.3 g
How to install:
Step 1. Connect Y-type power cable to this Bridge board and PC Power Supply
Step 2. Connect SATA port to SATA host.
1. “JP2” jumper is for RESET signal connection between chipset & CF socket (Pin 41).
2. “JP1” jumper is for 3.3 V or 5 V power source selection for CF memory card
Pin 1 - Pin 2 close --> 3.3 V Power
Pin 2 - Pin 3 close ---> 5 V Power