Adapter for FFC/FPC | pitch: 0.50 mm, 6 pinADA-FLEX-06P-050-SM
This adapter is designed for a comfortable connection of FFCs or FPCs with other plug connectors. It has a pitch of 0.50 mm / 6-pin and a height of 0.30 mm.
A small adapter board is equipped with a FFC/FPC connector (bottom contact) and a multi-pin connector, 6-pin, pitch 1.25 mm to adapt a crimping socket for single conductors.
- easy to handle
- no customized design for small quantities required
- side 1: FFC connector bottom, 6-pin, pitch = 0.50 mm
- side 2: 53621-1000 (compatible with 51021-1000), 6-pin, pitch 1.25 mm
- L x W: 15 x 20 mm, assembled to one side
- dimension: 15 (l) x 20 (w) x 1.7(h) (in mm)
- operating temperature: -20 °C to 85 °C
- weight: 4.4 g
Not included in standard scope of supply: Ribbon cable of 500 mm KAB-51021-0600-0500FK with the matching number of poles, 6-pin connector, pitch = 1.25 mm. The FFC/FPC connector is designed for 0.30 mm (+/- 0.05 mm) FFCs/FPCs. The connector applies electrical contact to the FFC/FPC cable from below. You will find the suitable FFC cables with our FFC configurator.
Further lengths are also available upon request at short notice.