USB microSD to USB C 3.1 AdapterADA-MicroSD-USB-TYP-C
Are you looking for a USB microSD to USB C 3.1 adapter? - We have the right solution!
Our adapter supports plug & play/hot swapping, no drivers or additional power supply are required. It offers a universal design with a microSD interface. The interface complies with the USB 3.0 standard and enables a data transfer rate of up to 5 Gbit/s. The following cards are supported: microSD, microSDHC, microSDHC Ultra up to 256 GB.
Overview of the maximum data transfer rates of the different USB connections:
- Low Speed: USB 1.0 -> 1.5 Mbit/s
- Full Speed USB 1.1 -> 12 Mbit/s
- Hi-Speed: USB 2.0 -> 480 Mbit/s
- SuperSpeed: USB 3.0 -> 5 Gbit/s
- SuperSpeed+: USB 3.1 -> 10 Gbit/s
- side 1: microSD socket
- side 2: USB 3.1, Type C (compatible with USB 2.0/1.1)
- chipset: Genesys Logic GL3224
- data transfer rate: 5 Gbit/s
- dimensions: 40.65 mm x 15.50 mm
- weight: 2.32 g
Supported operating systems:
- Linux from kernel 2.6.x, Linux from kernel 4.x.x
- Windows 7 32-bit/7 64-bit/Windows 8.1 32-bit/8.1 64-bit/Windows 10 32-bit/10 64-bit
- Mac as of OS 10.12
- Android as of 6.0
- SEQ1M Q8T1: 41.47 MB/s (read) | 30.57 MB/s (write)
- SEQ1M Q1T1: 41.61 MB/s (read) | 33.75 MB/s (write)
- RND4K Q32T1: 8.86 MB/s (read) | 1.57 MB/s (write)
- RND4K Q1T1: 8.27 MB/s (read) | 1.55 MB/s (write)
But would you prefer a microSd adapter - installed in the matching IP67 mounting socket?
We are also happy to offer you a complete IP67 solution. Click here for our IP67 microSD socket.
Do you have any further questions? Contact us, we will be happy to advise you!