IP67 microSD socketADA-IP67-M20-ABM0-MICROSD-USB-C
Our newest IP67 version is here! A microSD through socket with a USB 3.1 type C connector.
Our adapter supports plug & play/hot swapping, no drivers or additional power supply are required. It offers a universal design with a microSD interface that complies with the USB 3.0 standard. With our microSD adapter, data transfer rates of up to 24 Mbit/s read and 21 Mbit/s write are achieved.
The following cards are supported: microSD, microSDHC, microSDHC Ultra up to 256 GB.
The built-in socket, offered here in a silver anodised aluminium version, is available in many different metal and colour variations. Please refer to the enclosed order code PDF for your preferred mounting socket variant.
The standard delivery includes the matching nut (M20 x 1.5 - 3.0) and a cap with rubber band. A suitable washer is included with each delivery for housing thicknesses of less than 3 mm. You can also configure your adapter differently, for example with a self-locking nut or a plane cap.
The socket, with its high-quality aluminium housing, is specifically designed to meet the requirements of industrial applications. With its screwable sealing cap with internal seal, the adapter achieves protection class IP67.
- side 1: microSD socket
- side 2: USB 2.0, type C (downward compatible)
- chipset: Genesys Logic GL3224
- data transfer rate: max. 24 Mbit/s
- silver anodized aluminium housing
- screw connection: plane nut, M20 x 1.5-3.0
- aluminium cap with rubber strap fixing and internal gasket
- total length with cap: 52.50 mm
- total length without cap: 42.91 mm
- weight: ~ 24.2 g
Supported operating systems:
- Linux from Kernel 2.6.x, Linux from Kernel 4.x.x
- Windows 7 32-Bit/7 64-Bit/Windows 8.1 32-Bit/8.1 64-Bit/Windows 10 32-Bit/10 64-Bit
- Mac OS 10.12 or higher
- Android 6.0 or higher
More IP67 solutions. are available and can be assembled at any time. Talk to us about your configuration requirements. We will be happy to make you an individual offer – at any time.