Highly flexible robot cable: ORP SLIM series
This high performance cable of the ORP Slim series from OKI, is the 20% thinner version of the original ORP cable. ORP Slim cables are highly flexible in their application and therefore perfectly suitable for robot controls.
The ultra-fine conductor is a strand with a small diameter, so that a very high flexibility can be achieved. Therefore the cable is used for moving parts on robots and other machines and is suitable for drag chains. The ORP Slim robot cable can also be used where torsional forces (rotational movements) occur.
The outer layer of the cable is made of oil and heat resistant PVC material. It is eco-friendly and also complies with the RoHS directives (Restriction of the use of certain hazardous substances in electrical and electronic equipment). For the exact cable characteristics of the ORP Slim cable series, please refer to the attached picture.
- 2 polig bis 20 polig
- AWG25 (see figure), black
- outer diameter: 0.93 mm
- 300 V
- extremely high bending cycles
- extremely resistant to torsion (rotation)
- oil and heat resistant PVC material
- UL 2464
This conductor is available in different sizes shielded or unshielded:
- AWG 30 = outer diameter of conductor: 0.66 mm
- AWG 28 = outer diameter of conductor: 0.74 mm
- AWG 26 = outer diameter of conductor: 0.85 mm
- AWG 25 = outer diameter of conductor: 0.93 mm
- AWG 24 = outer diameter of conductor: 0.99 mm
- AWG 23 = outer diameter of conductor: 1.09 mm
- AWG 21 = outer diameter of conductor: 1.36 mm
The diameter depends on the number of micro conductors and on the shielded or unshielded version. Further informationen for this product here.