This I-PEX cable is suitable for high-speed LVDS applications – especially for 16:9 panel or LCD display applications.
The applied connector on the second side belongs to the CABLINE®-VS series. It supports high data rates and is ideal for Thunderbolt™ 3 (20 Gbps/Lane).
The I-PEX cable offers further advantages: high-quality EMC shielding and multi-point grounding. The physical locking bar stops pulling out or decoupling. The mechanical lock ensures a perfect mating process, a high mating holding force and ensures an easy removal. Furthermore this micro-coaxial solution allows you an adapter-free connection to your display.
Possible applications: MIPI, HDMI 2.0, PCIe3.0/4.0, Edp HBR2/3, USB3.0/3.1, SAS 3.0, Thunderbolt™ 3
- side 1: FFC, pitch 0.50 mm, 30 poles
- side 2: I-PEX 20453-030T or comp. incl. bracket
- coaxial cable, round taped, pin assignment 1:1, black
- temperature range: -20 °C to 85 °C
- weight: 7.3 g
- MOQ = 250 pcs.
- very slim design, counterpart on printed circuit board with max. height of 1.1 mm
- reliable EMC shielding, multi-point mass design and micro coaxial cables
- physical locking bar stops back-out/un-mating
- locking prevents vibrations and shocks
- easy removal by locking bar
- adapterless cable connection to your ZIF connector
This article is also available in other lengths and as flat ribbon cable in different numbers of poles. 20, 40 or 50 pole versions are available on request with a minimum order quantity of 250 pieces.
Of course, customer-specific solutions are possible on request at any time. We will work with you to find the optimum solution! Please do not hesitate to contact us.
Fits for displays: NV133FHM-N52, TM116VDSP01-00, G156HAN05.0, TM116VDSP02, LM270WR3, TM116VDSP02-00, PV156FHM-N20, IPS156A102A