This I-PEX cable is suitable for high-speed LVDS applications. Especially for 16:9 panel or display applications. The built-in I-PEX connector of the CABLINE®-VS series supports high data transfer rates and Thunderbolt™ 3 (20 Gbps/Lane)
Application possibilities: Thunderbolt™ 3 (20 Gbps/lane), USB® 3.1 Gen 2 (10 Gbps), eDP HBR 3 (8.1 Gbps), HDMI® 2.0 (6 Gbps), MiPi Gear 3 (5.8 Gbps), eDP HBR 2 (5.4 Gbps), USB® 3.1 Gen 1 (5 Gbps), V-By-One HS 1.4 (4 Gbps), eDP (2.7 Gbps)
- side 1: 20453-040T, R = 0.50 mm
- side 2: 20453-040T, R = 0.50 mm
- cable: AWG40, Micro-Coax, assignment 1:1, L = 100 mm
- mated height: max. 1.10 mm (1.00 mm nominal)
- depth: 5,8 mm
- REACH and RoHS compliant
- mating type: horizontal
- temperature range: -20 °C to 85 °C
- 40 pin connector with 0.50 mm pitch, both sides
- high data transfer rate, ideal for Thunderbolt™ 3 (20 Gbps/train) applications
- safe EMC shielding due to metal frame
- slim plug design, suitable for through hole mounting
- mechanical locking against vibration and shock
- Multiple connection options are available with the I-PEX VS series
- compatible to the connector series I-PEX 20455
- more pin numbers are available: 20, 30, 40, 50
Are you still looking for the right accessories for your I-PEX connector of the CABLINE®-VS series? And would you like to mount and lock your connector firmly on your PCB or board?
How about a Pull Bar (I-Pex part number: 2576)?
Of course, we can always make customer-specific solutions possible for you (with and without pull-bar function). Give us a call and we will send you a non-binding offer.
Matching pin headers: F62240-H1210A
Matching displays: NL192108AC21-01, AM-19201200B1TZQW-T51-A, AM-19201200B1TZQW-00-B, AM-19201080D1TZQW-A1H, AM-19201200G2-T50, LP156UD3, G150XAB03, LP156WFD, G170HAN01.1, B133HAK01.0, TM101JDHG38, PT1280101E-ILMFW-EMC04, MTD1010CZK, MCT101E0W1280800LMLIPS, CH101CLHL-001, LMT101DNLFDW, HY-070MRLA0, NV184QUM-N21, G101EAN02.2, G170HAN01.0