We are very proud of our new IP67-baby!
It is small but powerful!
As a MicroSD through socket, it serves to extend the MicroSD card slot only in a mini version. We offer the small Mirco USB panel socket in a nickel-plated brass version. Also included are a dust cap with wire loop that protects the adapter from dust and dirt, and a nut that firmly mounts the socket in your device.
The adapter, with its high-quality housing, is specifically adjusted to the needs of industrial applications. With its screw-on sealing cap and internal seal, the adapter reaches the IP67 protection class.
- side 1: IP67 USB micro type B, female, fully occupied, nickel-plated brass
- side 2: USB micro type B, male, fully occupied
- round cable: USB 2.0 cable, black
- AWG28, UL2725, 80 °C, 30 V
- L = 100 mm (inside)
- screw connection: nut smooth, M12
- protective cap with internal seal and wire loop, aluminium
Learn more about the general IP protection classes.