This RJ45 cable is designed for the assembly at front/back panels. A density according to the IP67 standard is achieved by the connector side 1 and the screw cap.
Side 2 (reverse) can either be manufactured with cable and matching plug or with box headers for an additional fastening of connecting cables.
- side 1: IP67 RJ45 female with cap (metal)
- side 2: 8-pin standard connector RJ45 male
- cable fitting , nickel plated brass
- thread M25 x 1,5
- protection cap aluminum anodized with seal ring and wire strap
- cable, screened, CAT5, L = 500 mm
- operating temperature: -20 °C to 85 °C
- weight: 82.4 g
On request the cable is also available as matching part KAB-IP67-VM-RJ45-XX-MALE-XXXX-0500RK with connecting nut and cable fitting.
There are further IP67-solutions available. Please let us know the special requirements of your applications. For more information as to IP protection classes please click here. We would be pleased to submit you our non-binding, individual quotation.