We would like to introduce our new USB 3.0 or rather 3.1 IP67 twin port cable. The IP67 socket offers you connection options for a USB 3.0 Type A plug and a USB 3.1 Type C plug at the same time.
The socket with its screwable cap and internal rubber seal is dust- and waterproof and meets the IP67 protection class. In addition, the cap is attached to the socket with an internal safety wire and can’t get lost. A self-locking nut is included in the scope of delivery and provides the socket with the necessary support for a housing thickness of up to 8 mm.
The two 500 mm long SuperSpeed connection cables offer connection options with a USB 3.0 Type A plug and with a USB 3.1 Type C plug. USB 3.1 or SuperSpeed+ enables data transfer rates of up to 10 Gbps. Your employees, service technicians and private and business customers benefit from fast data transmission rate.
The socket is ideally suited for heavy-duty use in the medical technology sector and for industrial use. Do you need a stainless steel version? If you would like to change the material, please contact us and we will adapt the cable to your requirements.
- side 1: IP67 twin/dual port socket; 1x USB 3.0 Type A female connector; 1x USB 3.1 Type C female connector; incl. screwable cap with safety wire, nut and seal
- side 2.1: USB 3.0 Type A, male
- side 2.2: USB 3.1 Type C, male
- round cable USB 3.0: UL2725 (80 °C, 30 V), AD = ca. 4.5 mm, black, L = 500 mm
- round cable USB 3.1: UL2725 (80 °C, 30 V), AD = approx. 4.5 mm, black, L = 500 mm
- total length = 580 mm
- material: nickel-plated brass
- thread: M25 x 1.5 mm
- The special cap is connected to the socket by a safety wire and can’t get lost.
- The self-locking nut is suitable for a front panel thickness of up to 8 mm.
- weight: 68 g
Further IP67 solutions are available and can be assembled at any time. Talk to us about the special requirements of your application or learn more about the general IP protection classes. We will be happy to make you an individual offer.
IP67 accessories can be found here.