Here we offer you our USB 3.1 connection cable - with a Type C plug to a 90° angled Type C plug.
USB 3.1 is the new universal standard and is already supported by many manufacturers. USB 3.1 enables data transfer rates of up to 10 Gbps - this is up to 20x faster than the transfer rates of a USB 2.0 port (480 Mbps).
Here is an overview of the maximum data transfer rates of the different USB ports:
- Low Speed: USB 1.0 -> 1.5 Mbps
- Full Speed USB 1.1 -> 12 Mbps
- Hi-Speed: USB 2.0 -> 480 Mbps
- SuperSpeed: USB 3.0 -> 5 Gbps
- SuperSpeed+: USB 3.1 -> 10 Gbps
- side 1: USB 3.1 Type C, male
- side 2: USB 3.1 Type C, male 90° side angled
- USB cable: UL2725, AWG32/AWG24, black
- OD = 4.8 mm, L = 900 mm
- MOQ = 500 pcs.
- weight: 39.2 g
- significantly faster and safer connection speed
- compatible with Thunderbolt™ 3
- can be plugged in on both sides and is thus more variable in application
The standard length of these cables is 900 mm. We are happy to assemble further lengths for you. Samples are available from stock.