This connector (receptacle) belongs to the I-PEX CABLINE®-CA series, an ultra-thin connector series suitable for micro-coaxial cables. Here we present the CABLINE®-CA connector type 20525-040E with a pitch of 0.40 mm. Numerous other pole numbers are available. The connector is mounted horizontally its height is only 1.00 mm. The CABLINE®-CA plug with its slim plug design is ideally suited for installation in confined spaces and for push-through mounting.
Possible areas of application are high-speed LVDS applications, for example LVDS equipment, such as LCD displays, display panels, computer and television screens and most 16:9 screen board-to-wire connections. The built-in I-PEX connector of the CABLINE®-CA series supports high data transfer rates and is ideally suited for Thunderbolt™ 3 (20 Gbps/Lane).
Generally we offer this 40 pole connector from a minimum order quantity of 10 pieces.
- I-PEX plug 20525, pitch 0.40 mm, 40 poles
- dimensions: length 21.20 mm (± 0.15) x width 4.15 x height 1.00 (± 0.10)
- AWG#: 46 ~ 34
- mating type: horizontal
- mating cycles: 30
- REACH and RoHS compliant
- temperature range: -40 °C to 85 °C
- MOQ = 10 pcs.
- voltage: 100 V AC per contact
- current rating:
AWG44 = 0.1 A AC/DC - up to 60 contacts per contact,
AWG42 = 0.24 A AC/DC - up to 50 contacts per contact,
AWG40 = 0.3 A AC/DC - up to 40 contacts per contact,
AWG38 = 0.5 A AC/DC - Up to 14 contacts per contact,
AWG36 = 0.8 A AC/DC - Up to 6 contacts per contact,
AWG34 = 1.0 A AC/DC - up to 4 contacts per contact
- contact resistance: max. 40 mΩ
- dielectric withstand voltage: 250 V AC for one minute
- insulation resistance: min. 500 MΩ
- high-data-rate transfer, ideal for Thunderbolt™ 3 (20 Gbps/lane) applications
- slim plug design, suitable for through hole mounting
- other pole numbers are available: 10,12, 20, 30, 40, 50, 60
- Numerous connector options are possible with the CABLINE®-CA series.
- mechanical locking bar (pull bar) can be ordered for this purpose - it prevents incomplete mating and accidental disconnection.
- Mechanical latching prevents vibrations and shocks.
The I-PEX connector can be processed as:
- micro-coaxial cable: AWG 38, 40, 42, 44, 46
- twin coaxial cable: AWG 40
- single strand: AWG 34, 36, 38, 39, 40, 42, 44, 46
Possible applications: Thunderbolt™ 3 (20 Gbps/lane), USB® 3.1 Gen 2 (10 Gbps), eDP HBR 3 (8.1 Gbps), HDMI® 2.0 (6 Gbps), MiPi Gear 3 (5.8 Gbps), eDP HBR 2 (5.4 Gbps), USB® 3.1 Gen 1 (5 Gbps), V-By-One HS 1.4 (4 Gbps), eDP (2.7 Gbps)
You need a different number of poles? CABLINE®-CA series plugs are available in a wide range of pole numbers: 10, 12, 20, 30, 40, 50, 60. You are still looking for the right accessories for your I-PEX plug? We will be happy to advise you, there are many other connector options, including a pull bar (locking clip). We can always make customised solutions possible for you. Give us a call and we will provide you with a non-binding offer.
Please visit our I-PEX category. Here you will find more cable assemblies with I-PEX connectors.
Suitable displays: LQ156D1JW31, LP140WFB
Suitable sockets: 20524-040T, 20523-040T, 20633-040T, 20634-040T