ACES 50399 Series
Here we offer you the new ACES plug of the 50399 series in 0.50 mm pitch in a 40 pole version. The ACES connector is preferably used for LVDS and eDP applications and is designed for single strands as well as for coaxial or micro-coaxial and teflon cables. The mating height of the plug connector is 2 mm. It is suitable for AWG36 to AWG42 wires.
LVDS cables are used in numerous devices, including flat screen tv, infotainment systems in motor vehicles, in digital or industrial cameras and in industrial image processing, as well as in printers, scanners, copiers, notebooks, tablets, computers and many other communication systems. LVDS offers excellent transmission characteristics with clear image reproduction.
The plug connectors of the ACES 50399 series are available in a 30, 40 or 50 pole versions. We realise your customised cable assemblies – according to your specifications. We are here for you and would be happy to advise you, feel free to contact us any time!
- connector: ACES 50399
- pitch: 0.50 mm
- height: 2.00 mm
- AWG#: 36 ~ 42
- mates with: ACES 50398
- mating cycles: 30, 40, 50
- RoHS compliant
- operating temperature: -55 ℃ ~ +85 ℃
- voltage: 50 V AC
- current rating: AWG32 = 0.35 A, AWG34 = 0.35 A, AWG36 = 0.30 A, AWG40 = 0.25 A, AWG42 = 0.20 A
- contact resistance: max. 60 mΩ
- dielectric withstanding voltage: 150 V AC
- insulation resistance: min. 100 MΩ
The ACES connector can be processed as:
- strand wire: AWG32
- micro coaxial wire: AWG36, AWG40, AWG42
- cables with teflon insulation (FEP, PTFE): AWG34
Cable is used for the following CPU boards:
Suitable connector on PCB:
Suitable connector for cable assembly: