FFC | pitch: 1.00 mm, 12 pol.FFC1.00A12-0992L-4-4-08-08-IMT
FFC with controlled impedance for optimal transmission characteristics!
Flexible flat cables are often used for internal cabling in electronic devices due to their flat shape, low weight and high flexibility. They also have a high wiring density compared to the cable harness. The demand for high-performance flat ribbon cables suitable for high-speed data transmission and LVDS technology - without the associated signal loss - is constantly increasing. Here, impedance-controlled foil cables are the right choice! Impedance controlled FFCs are equipped with a shielding foil on one side to adjust the inductive and capacitive properties of the cable to the required impedance, mainly 100 Ohm.
The impedance matched foil cable, which we offer you here, is stripped on both sides and can be used flexibly with a length of 1000 mm. We can offer you FFCs with controlled impedance in 1.00 and 0.50 mm pitches. The minimum production quantity here is 250 pcs. Different lengths and other customer-specific features can of course be made available to you at any time. Please feel free to contact us!
- foil cable, stripped on both sides, 12 pins
- pitch: 1.00 mm
- IMT Impedance Screen, Aluminium/PET laminated tape
- L = 1000 mm
- conductor: 0.1 x 0.65 mm
- UL 2896 (80 °C, 30 V)
- temperature range: -10 °C to 80 °C, 30 V
- weight: 5 g
- The use of expensive shielding material can be minimized.
- Competitive FFC costs while improving or maintaining existing EMI & ESD performance.
- Highly customizable to meet various impedance design specifications.
- Compliant with various standards for high-speed serial data links.